1891 se 60th ave.
3. Virtual tour link for the RMLS – see below. This will include the Gallery, 360-tour if ordered and the Quick Video Walk About if ordered.
4. Branded YouTube video, do not use on RMLS, use the video to promote YOU to your sphere of influence.
To get started promoting your listing, you will want to SHARE this post.
You can do this from this link (the best way)
I have already shared it to my google + account, my twitter account, my Pinterest account and my Facebook business Page. The more the video is shared the more often it will be in the Google search engine and you will be found.
Even though you can’t self promote in the RMLS listing, you can use the Branded YouTube as your virtual tour in Redfin, Zillow etc.
5. Your page at PDX Real Estate Photography. We are here to promote you and one of the best ways we have found is to give you your own page. If you book mark this page you will find it’s a great tool in selling yourself to your own clientele. Show them what you will do for them, how you will market their property and make it stand above the competition.
For new clients I will explain the above links.
Link 1. This will bring up a gallery online showing all your pictures in a thumbnail form. Click on any thumbnail and you will see a large version of the picture. It’s this image that you can right click with your mouse and save to a folder on your computer. You would then upload the saved image to the RMLS as is. This image is 1920x pixels and should not be re-sized to 640×480. The RMLS will do this for you.
Also under Link 1 are original, full sized images for high resolution print use. These are located UNDER the ‘large version’ as a link.
Link 2. This is a zip file of all of the pictures sized to 1920x pixels. Click on the link and the file named rmlsimages.zip will be saved to your computer. You may need a utility to un compress the pictures and save them to a folder. I recommend 7-zip, a free utility available on the internet. It will come with instructions.
Note: when right clicking and saving or downloading the zip file, the browser (Windows Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc) will automatically download the files into the c:\users\name\downloads folder. If you wants files saved elsewhere you will need to provide the path, the browsers settings also allow for you to have any path set as your default.
3. This is the url that points to the Virtual Tour that the RMLS provides for. In the RMLS this is located under misc. and then remarks. I provide an online slideshow of the property images. This the url will look something like this:
Sample Text, not real.
This link url will also include the 360-virtual tour if it was ordered and Quick Video Walk About if ordered.
4. Branded YouTube video is the url on YouTube that shows the gallery/slideshow in a video format and branded to the Realtor. This url may be empty as it’s the last thing I do and may not be made till a day or two later. If the url is blank then go to my web site and click on YouTube Channel, this action will take you here https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyRTJ0gcTEUaMO31dKHqS5A . Locate you video and play it, you can then share it to your own facebook page, youtube channel or embed it into your web site.
I don’t know why this couldn’t be linked into your listing at Zillow, Trulia, etc.